Pavement Bump Grinder - PC4500
- 1270mm cutting width.
- High Production pavement grinding on either concrete or asphalt.
- Designed for small continuous grinding projects or bump grinding.
- Can be operated manually or with computer controlled cruise control system that automatically adjusts forward speed to cutting conditions.
- Equipped with odometer that measures total footage (metres) ground and has a resettable daily production odometer and feet (metres) per minute indicator.
- On board slurry vacuum and discharge system.
- Designed to grind within 24.1cm of curb face and raised medians.
- The PC4500 is excellent for Urban/City Street grinding projects.